• Hello Guest
Search
April 26, 2018, 02:27:25 AM

Author Topic: Jawa Jamboree with KASHYYYK  (Read 2448 times)

July 04, 2011, 01:04:36 PM

squee.isme

• Elite Doofer
  • Ohm shakalaka shakalaka chika bOhm
This party exceeded my expectations in pretty much every way possible.  The land was gorgeous and inviting, warm and sometimes hot.  The music never stopped and the generators never turned off.  The stage became a beautiful thing to behold, getting crazier and more intense throughout the weekend.  The music was, to say the least, refreshing and positive, wonderful and amazing, intense and fun, dancey to the maximum.  It is rare in the northwest to see a dancefloor grooving that hard for so long, AWESOME!

Thanks to those that came, to those that supported, and an extra special thanks to all who helped carry a speaker or put up or teardown some deco or structures, it looked amazing and it was sturdy and safe. 

Though he probably won't see this thread, a big thanks as well to Pablo (Kashyyyk), he was a wonderful guest, funny and enjoyable to hang out with, and such an amazing artist...

speaking of, the biggest thanks to REN for funding this entire wonderful thing.  Without her, this would not have been but a dream in our minds.
July 04, 2011, 01:09:29 PM
Reply #1

willsanquil

• Elite Doofer
Thanks to everyone who made this possible :)

Such a beautiful location...I will be back there to camp for sure with or without music

Deco and stage was great, I had a lot of fun playing and hanging out with everybody!
July 04, 2011, 07:29:28 PM
Reply #2

psyren

• Elite Doofer
soundcloud.com/antidentity
triponacci.bandcamp.com/music
July 04, 2011, 07:47:55 PM
Reply #3

psyren

• Elite Doofer
soundcloud.com/antidentity
triponacci.bandcamp.com/music
July 05, 2011, 05:07:28 PM
Reply #4

Gorilladust

• Administrator
  • Elite Doofer
    • Gorilladust.com
So much fun!! Thanks for all the hard work putting it together - it looked and sounded great, and the people there were pretty cool too!  :)
July 05, 2011, 06:04:31 PM
Reply #5

laurel

• Elite Doofer
the one behind the camera ;)
July 06, 2011, 08:14:18 AM
Reply #6

obbshnopper

• Dancefloor Observer
  • Psytrance weee!
 :D :D

Thanks for the great party! It was nice to meet everyone. Cant wait to make it out to the next! heres a short video from the morning.

Kashyyyk Live Oregon July 2011
July 06, 2011, 09:37:01 AM
Reply #7

Gorilladust

• Administrator
  • Elite Doofer
    • Gorilladust.com
Ahh, nice video! I took a few as well, but the sound was muted....ack! That was some pretty great early morning dancin' though.
July 06, 2011, 04:37:36 PM
Reply #8

DeafChild

• Elite Doofer
  • Gut Bustin!!!!!!!
    • RattleFactory myspace
Thanks everyone! That was exactly what the doctor ordered! I love that we do this..

See you all soon!
~Be kind, for all you meet are fighting a hard battle.~ Plato
July 06, 2011, 06:36:39 PM
Reply #9

GyPsy / Daisy Pusher

• Elite Doofer
  • "Invoking the inner dancing buddha" GyPsy
    • GyPsy's Web site
This party was pure hometown hoedown! :D I have really missed the NWPsy outdoor vibe.
What a blast, thank you again Ren for being that needed spark to light a fire for us, thanx to all who helped put this together. I'm glad I got to get in on the fun.
Squee thank you for building those perfect cubes and helping set up the projectors. Thanks Kevin and Herby for letting us borrow the projectors. Everyone played great music, the vibe was great the whole time, tear down was a breeze. Just all good stuff all around.

And a big thanks to EZ for carting my ass out there and being such a great guy. I'm definitely going to be returning the favor one day. Nate thanks for the ride home, always good chatting with you brother Nate.
Caint say enough good things. See you this weekend!
"I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff! And I want in."
Homer J Simpson
July 13, 2011, 07:35:51 PM
Reply #10

mudpeople

• Inexperienced Dancer
  • modifier of subclarity
    • forkitis of the eye (trax)
Looks like so much fun, glad everything went well :D  If I can't be there, at least I can take comfort in the idea that fun was had

Even if I would have walked there from Reno, had I only known sooner.....  :P
"The more I examine the universe and the details of its architecture, the more evidence I find that the universe in some sense must have known we were coming."
-Freeman Dyson
June 13, 2012, 04:03:41 PM
Reply #11

KAT

• A jovial tale from a land beyond time...
  • Seasoned Stomper
  • ^. .^
WOW was this really a year ago? My my how time flies when your having fun...
Keep the Fire Burning