• Hello Guest
Search
April 26, 2018, 02:23:55 AM

Author Topic: serious review ( no jokes )  (Read 4194 times)

August 12, 2012, 04:03:47 PM

Punk Baba

• trouble maker is in da house
  • Elite Doofer
  • hee bee gee bee
    • http://www.play.fm/artist/punkbaba
fun fun and more fun

thanks to dancing to my set. had a great time.
we are all rock stars.
bex.. soo cools.. welcome to the dj world.
August 12, 2012, 04:18:55 PM
Reply #1

A'damn

• Goa
  • Elite Doofer
  • The Emperor Strikes Back
    • goaconstrictor.com
best party of the year.
every year
thanks for it all
> GoaConstrictor.Com | TeacherAdam.Com | The Tales of Fried Kale <
de gustibus non est disputandum
August 12, 2012, 06:42:21 PM
Reply #2

byron

• Bad guy
  • Elite Doofer
  • Does this microscope make my butt look big?
I figured out on the long dusty road home, why our fail party always fails to fail.  Our friends are simply too awesome, and they ruin our bad intentions every time with their stellarness.  Thanks to everyone who came, and thanks for helping us to leave that spot much less garbagy than when we started.  Very fun times, and I am already looking forward to doing something ridiculous with all of you again.
August 12, 2012, 07:14:03 PM
Reply #3

bex

• Elite Doofer
  • Lover of Psytrance
Thanks Nate! Thanks Mac and Byron for all the hard work. I had such a great time, I totally get why people love doing that. It was so much fun to share some music I love with friends and hear it super loud at the same time. It really meant a lot to me how supportive everyone was, dancing and encouraging, thank you so much.  8)
August 12, 2012, 08:53:16 PM
Reply #4

bex

• Elite Doofer
  • Lover of Psytrance
Okay on a computer now, not a small phone. A'damn thanks for stepping up and filling in, that was awesome of you. Byron I stayed up all the way through your set even though I was tired, the Goa was psuper psychedelic. Nate got the floor rocking in the night, awesome job, it made me nervous to hear all that great music worrying I would kill it but then everything was amazing.  :D This is one of my favorite parties of the year, people are always happy, smiling, in a great silly mood, fun fun. Jude had a really good time. She loved doing her little lemonade stand, it made it more enjoyable for her I think, to be involved. I love how welcoming everyone was to all the kids, super refreshing and enjoyable to see them engaged and running around.  When I was playing Jude came back and watched for a minute and said she wants to play music at a party sometime too.  8)
August 13, 2012, 01:06:25 PM
Reply #5

A'damn

• Goa
  • Elite Doofer
    • goaconstrictor.com
Jude came back and watched for a minute and said she wants to play music at a party sometime too.  8)

Looks like a potential headliner for next year!

August 13, 2012, 01:35:39 PM
Reply #6

goapixie

• Dancefloor Observer
Big Thank you to Byron and Mac for making this happen.... and for it being after Defcon this year. :)
Much needed, much appreciated...

August 13, 2012, 01:46:02 PM
Reply #7

bex

• Elite Doofer
  • Lover of Psytrance
Jude came back and watched for a minute and said she wants to play music at a party sometime too.  8)

Looks like a potential headliner for next year!

We may all end up hearing Barbie Girl over and over.
August 13, 2012, 01:48:34 PM
Reply #8

A'damn

• Goa
  • Elite Doofer
    • goaconstrictor.com
I would be massively happy with an Aqua set =)
August 13, 2012, 02:04:17 PM
Reply #9

Subdermal

• Inexperienced Dancer
  • Brain in a Jar
Registered an account so that I can say how awesome this was. I'm glad I was the first DJ up because I got to enjoy the excellent tunes for the rest of the night! Wasn't ever a huge fan of psytrance before the event, but now I'm listening to it non-stop. The vibes were seriously awesome, and it was cool to interact with so many friendly people. Best party I've been to in a long time. Huge thanks to Byron and Mac.
August 13, 2012, 02:19:54 PM
Reply #10

A'damn

• Goa
  • Elite Doofer
    • goaconstrictor.com
Hey!
I was just commenting to others about your set.
I really enjoyed your opening set.
Thanks for coming and playing =)
August 13, 2012, 02:37:36 PM
Reply #11

byron

• Bad guy
  • Elite Doofer
  • Does this microscope make my butt look big?
Yes, Kevin's stuff kicks ass.  Check out his soundcloud stuff.

http://soundcloud.com/subdermal
August 13, 2012, 04:53:14 PM
Reply #12

bex

• Elite Doofer
  • Lover of Psytrance
Your set was really good, thanks so much. The music in general was really excellent this year.
August 13, 2012, 10:57:43 PM
Reply #13

Subdermal

• Inexperienced Dancer
  • Brain in a Jar
Thanks! I'm really glad you guys liked it. Was a blast getting to play at such a great party.
August 13, 2012, 11:04:38 PM
Reply #14

Asheeley

• Shlam Dancer
  • Elite Doofer
  • Ahh! After 10,000 years I'm free!
Seriously, this party gets better and better every year.  It's wonderful to watch it evolve.

Highlights for me were Jondue's set; he played a set that flawlessly blended together a few genres I haven't heard blended before, Bex's set; with her bangin' feel good hip hop and sunny, dancey shits (some EZ influence fer shure), Psunspot's guest appearance set, with hot new Finnish psy and the Musturd Hardcrew set, cause Catsup likes Musturd.   :)
Everyone sounded great tho, opening acts were shakin', another special guest was The Goa Constrictor, B-grade played some ravey trance that seem to come from another time, Makoi played really pretty trance that made everything beautiful (& a rando zombie track! wtf was that anyway, Mac?) and Philly played fucking Madonna in the woods! 

Plus, there was a coffee bar (TY Philly & Pixie!), cute kids with free lemonade, fuzzy, friendly animals, visuals of the woods in the woods! (good job CopyPasta!), tons of friends, new and old, an alien house and some kids who totally camped and had sex about ten feet from the shitter. 

Thank you Byron and Mac for continuing to throw this free event every year!  It's some Serious Shit for me.   :-*
.     xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
      XXXXXX   Catsup    XXXXXxxxxXXo
      XXXXXX    R.I.P.      XXXXXxxxxXXoo
      xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx            OoOoooo....