• Hello Guest
Search
April 20, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

Author Topic: Scraps (aka Kitty) ~ In need of a new home.  (Read 773 times)

September 10, 2013, 01:51:54 PM

Grei

• Elite Doofer
  • Triplag Music
    • DJ Waater Official Website
Hi all-- ~ ~ We have a needful cat, Scraps (aka Kitty) who needs a new home  where he can be cared for properly. He has some dietary restrictions that still have yet to be known what they are. He has been seeming to do better with the more fishy foods. He has not necessarily been mine, but I've told his current person I'm happy to help find a home for him or a better alternative to where he needs to go. I can assure you the cat has been loved as best as he could and he needs more then what we have to offer for him.

Scraps is super sweet, affectionate and loves to be pet and in people's laps. Scraps can be very vocal and LOVES to talk..you can even meow and talk to him and he will respond.  He is on the thinner side, a kink in his tail and a chip on his ear.  He currently has issues with other felines, but I'm guessing it has more to do with his special diet than anything. 

Here is the initial add for him:
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/pet/4057123554.html

His diet is interesting..he gets a bit of hair loss if he is not eating the right food, between the legs, and probably has some to do with how thin he is. He has experienced some lost teeth and jaw clicking in the past, but that seems to have gotten better..

I am in contact with the Motley Zoo and I will also be looking into no-kill shelters in the next few weeks. I'd rather find a home for him then having to take him to another segue point.  We have been searching for a home for the feline for the past 3 months.

Thank you.

Music, Arts, Trance Culture, Diversity, and Life.
Triplag MusicIndigo / Waater.us