• Hello Guest
Search
October 16, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

Author Topic: Load|Sample|Delete (3-10-12 Salmon St. Studios) Featuring CinderVomit & Puskara  (Read 3064 times)

March 21, 2012, 02:51:35 PM
Reply #15

laurel

• Elite Doofer
I had a blast and am a little embarrassed to just now be posting, but I'm a lazy slacker. I have pics that I'll get off my camera and post here soon. Thanx so much to Ren for making this happen. I def needed it :)
the one behind the camera ;)
March 22, 2012, 02:41:25 PM
Reply #16

Amaya

• Elite Doofer
  • Follow Your Bliss
Seriously delayed review but hey...whatev....

Thank you so much Ren and everyone who helped to bring this event into fruition. I have been on psyparty hiatus for quite awhile and life has been feeling so well I was really looking forward to some celebratory dancing. I'm personally a fan of the faster full-on goodness and I found I enjoyed the event immensely.  It was so wonderful to see so many folks and share some great hugs. The music and dancing presence was profoundly awesome! And the ART----WHAT!!!???!!!  Awesome! Right up my alley, those big pieces in the room just outside the dancefloor were WOW! I really enjoyed the downtempo room as well.

The lights were a little spastic in the main room and I found myself in an optical illusion/seizure threat moment looking at that checkered floor---but hey who needs to look down when they are at a party. The bouncing floor was fun and I had a super good time talking to the people from the space. All in All a great party!!!

Thanks again to all of you and hope to see you again on the dancefloor sometime  :)
I honor that place in you where the whole universe resides and when I am in that place in me and you are in that place in you there is only one of us.