• Hello Guest
Search
December 13, 2018, 02:45:42 PM

Author Topic: Attention, a heads up for artists and photographers  (Read 1101 times)

May 03, 2012, 08:12:10 PM

GyPsy / Daisy Pusher

• Elite Doofer
  • "Invoking the inner dancing buddha" GyPsy
    • GyPsy's Web site
Now first off I'm not in sales nor do I get commissions or anything like that, I'm not tring to sell you here just wanted to save my homies some $ is all. Just wanted to give a heads up to the community and let everyone know whats up. After my 90 days I might be able to get you some deals but nothing is for sure right now.

I have a new job working for Documounts and we are owned by a huge company called Larson Juhl. They are basically the corporate giant of the framing industry world wide. Anyhoo the reason I mention this is we sell frames and mats, foam core and all supplies you would need to do a pro framing job. It looks like we ( Documounts) might be forced to stop selling frames due to our "unmatchable" prices. We are pissing off to many companies or some crap like that. We sell on Etsy and a bunch of other places under other "nicknames" so you might already be getting supplies from us. If you are going to be purchasing these type of things anytime in the near future you should do it soon.

http://www.documounts.com/content/home

If this post saves 1 person a little cash then it was worth the few moments it took to write this.
Much love fam, see you on a dance floor sometime soon.
"I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff! And I want in."
Homer J Simpson
May 15, 2012, 12:26:11 PM
Reply #1

squee.isme

• Elite Doofer
  • Ohm shakalaka shakalaka chika bOhm
can't wait to see how this goes, very interested!