• Hello Guest
Search
May 23, 2018, 01:14:27 PM

Author Topic: serious shit  (Read 1429 times)

August 13, 2012, 04:55:58 PM

bex

• Elite Doofer
  • Lover of Psytrance
We lost nahla, Judes most favorite animal. She is a stuffed lion with a red band aid on her arm. I think we left her by the little house on the dance floor right before we left, did anyone find it by chance? Jude is super bummed.
August 13, 2012, 05:07:32 PM
Reply #1

byron

• Bad guy
  • Elite Doofer
  • Does this microscope make my butt look big?
I have it.  It was on the dancefloor when we cleaned up.  I thought it was hers and was going to call you about it, but I forgot.  Teagan and skye will take good care of it until we see you next.
August 13, 2012, 05:19:15 PM
Reply #2

bex

• Elite Doofer
  • Lover of Psytrance
Yay, I knew you were going to say that. I even told her that when she was sad, I said "if we left it by the house Byron found it cleaning up and they will take good care of her until we see them again." That's awesome.  :D I knew it was left on the dance floor so I felt safe saying that, thank you.
August 16, 2012, 10:48:12 PM
Reply #3

badpioneer

• Dancefloor Observer
I lost my iPhone. It has this skin on it:
http://www.gelaskins.com/gallery/DAIM/Swinging_DAIM

I just drove all the way out there to see if I could find it and no such luck. :(

Hope to see some of y'all at drip this weekend!
August 17, 2012, 07:24:25 AM
Reply #4

byron

• Bad guy
  • Elite Doofer
  • Does this microscope make my butt look big?
We did not find any phones in clean up.  I definitely look around the site before we left and I think I would have seen it if it was still there on the ground.  Hopefully someone else found it and can get it back to you.