• Hello Guest
Search
August 18, 2018, 11:50:46 AM

Author Topic: Looking for good quality desk  (Read 1162 times)

August 02, 2013, 06:44:21 AM

Amaya

• Elite Doofer
  • Follow Your Bliss
Hey Folks, I'm looking for a nice wooden desk (NOT particle board-actual wood only) not too big and not too small with hopefully a drawer or two. Only restriction is my bedroom door is kind of narrow, 28" I think so must be able to get it through that door. Looking to find by the end of September.
I honor that place in you where the whole universe resides and when I am in that place in me and you are in that place in you there is only one of us.
August 02, 2013, 10:28:12 AM
Reply #1

Nina

• Elite Doofer
I have a desk im looking to get rid of this sunday, having a yard sale at the Think Tank.
I cant remember if it is real wood, but it is definitly sturdy.
August 03, 2013, 09:48:14 AM
Reply #2

Amaya

• Elite Doofer
  • Follow Your Bliss
Hey Nina, I'll def. come check it out, what time is your yard sale? I have to work on hawthorne & 20th from 10-4, can i stop by before hand to see if it will work? That way if I don't want it you can still sell it during the day....let me know, thanks!
I honor that place in you where the whole universe resides and when I am in that place in me and you are in that place in you there is only one of us.
August 03, 2013, 04:49:09 PM
Reply #3

Nina

• Elite Doofer
Yeah you can come by any time! We were thinking of aiming for 11 but we can always put it aside until you can make it over =)
August 05, 2013, 04:18:48 PM
Reply #4

Amaya

• Elite Doofer
  • Follow Your Bliss
Hi Folks, Still looking for a desk. Requirements: NO particle board, drawers needed, no more than 4 feet tall, and no more than 28 inches wide.  :'(
August 06, 2013, 03:35:52 PM
Reply #5

Asheeley

• Shlam Dancer
  • Elite Doofer
  • Ahh! After 10,000 years I'm free!
Manifest that desk in a free pile, yo!
I believe in you.
.     xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
      XXXXXX   Catsup    XXXXXxxxxXXo
      XXXXXX    R.I.P.      XXXXXxxxxXXoo
      xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx            OoOoooo....
August 15, 2013, 09:50:36 AM
Reply #6

Amaya

• Elite Doofer
  • Follow Your Bliss
I did just that, and it's the perfect desk, thank you miss Ashley   ;)