• Hello Guest
Search
May 23, 2018, 01:34:17 PM

Author Topic: [April.5th.2014--Global] Global Goa Party 4  (Read 1410 times)

March 09, 2014, 09:04:33 PM

A'damn

• Goa
  • Elite Doofer
  • The Emperor Strikes Back
    • goaconstrictor.com
editor's note: While those two magic words GOA PARTY are in the title, this has NO CONNECTION to our timeless, infamous, and epically awesome series of events known as **GOA PARTY**... Marsh (who DJ'd as Etnica at the first real **GOA PARTY**) simply liked the name and decided to steal it... because he knows a good thing when he sees it... ;)

<<<...~~~***BEGIN_TRANSMISSION***~~~...>>>

The Goat Ranch once again teams up with the Digitally Imported Goa-Psy Trance Channel to bring you another Global Goa Party!

GGP4 @ Goat Ranch
GGP4 @ DI.fm

It's 1995: the black lights are blazing but the sand is still warm, the moon is full, and the music is amazing. Except this isn't a beach in Goa - this party is in your living room! Join us for the 4th event in the Global Goa Party series with 10 DJs and 15 hours of old-school Goa trance streamed right to you. With music entirely from 1995 and before, take a trip back with us to the time of a burgeoning scene when everything was exploration and the honeymoon was still hot and heavy!

Earwall (USA) - [20:00-21:30]
Solitare (DAT Records, Canada) - [21:30-23:00]
Draeke (DAT Records, Italy) - [23:00-00:30]
Shruti (Brazil) - [00:30-02:00]
Jim Appleton (Goat Ranch, UK) - [02:00-03:30]
Twinpa (Cronomi Records, Germany) - [03:30-05:00]
Paul Eye (Finland) - [05:00-06:30]
The Goa Constrictor (USA) - [06:30-08:00]
Infra (Sweden) - [08:00-09:30]
Hallucinary (UK) - [09:30-11:00]

The times posted represent the respective set times for the journey of the party. While the party starts at 8pm, that is in the UK; therefore here in the Pacific Northwest, the party starts at Noon and ends at 3am.

If you want to pretend that you're really at a party and chat with your friends while listening to the banging music, we'll be using the DI.fm IRC server. For those of you without mad IRC skillz, you can easily log in and chat just by going clicking this link, typing in a nickname, and clicking "Start":

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.di.fm/goa

For those who'd like to use their own IRC client, just hit irc.di.fm and ?#?goa?

This is a free, online-only "virtual" party: tune in and drop out! Get regular party updates and more information on Facebook:

GGP4 @ Facebook

...and don't forget to "Like" the Goat Ranch to stay up to date on all future happenings! :)

Goat Ranch @ Facebook

<<<...~~~***END_TRANSMISSION***~~~...>>>
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 06:54:40 AM by A'damn »
> GoaConstrictor.Com | TeacherAdam.Com | The Tales of Fried Kale <
de gustibus non est disputandum
March 10, 2014, 07:07:23 AM
Reply #1

marsh

• Goat Rancher
  • Inexperienced Dancer
    • Goat Ranch
> simply liked the name and decided to steal it...

Ha! You flatter yourself! I knew you were still butthurt about that. :)

I totally didn't steal it, though, I swear. I mean, what else was I going to call it?

Global Psytrance Party
Global Party With Goa Trance
Around The World With Trance From Goa
Global Party Where DJs Play Goa Trance
Goa Trance Party Globe

OK, the last one is awesome. That's what I should've called it. Fuck.
--Marshypoo
March 10, 2014, 07:13:20 AM
Reply #2

A'damn

• Goa
  • Elite Doofer
    • goaconstrictor.com
March 10, 2014, 07:25:50 AM
Reply #3

A'damn

• Goa
  • Elite Doofer
    • goaconstrictor.com
Not butt-hurt, I just enjoy teasing about it =)
lol

Thank you for inviting me to participate! Do you have a chatroom that people can go to during the event so that we can all chat like at a real party?
March 10, 2014, 07:42:31 AM
Reply #4

marsh

• Goat Rancher
  • Inexperienced Dancer
    • Goat Ranch
You are so mean!   :'(

Yes, there will definitely be a chat room during the party. In the past we've used the IRC server at DI.fm (#goapsy on irc.di.fm) but I'm kinda wanting to find an easier way for people to join so we can get more activity. There was a web frontend for it at one point, but I think that's gone, now.

If you or anyone knows of any free (and user registration-free) chat services, let me know!
--Marshypoo